On September 22, 2021 we can offer a soft skill seminar about “Planning Your Scientific Career After the Thesis Defense” with Prof. Dr. Gabriel Núñez (The University of Michigan, Department of Pathology, Immunology) who is currently an external senior FRIAS fellow.
The meeting will be held in presence as lunch seminar at 12:00 o’clock at the ZTZ.
He will introduce and discuss the topic in an informal way to doctoral researchers and the main points will deal with
• Career options after your Ph. D.
• Do you need a postdoc?
• Planning for a successful postdoc application
• Key factors for landing a good postdoc position
• Strategies to land a good postdoc position
• How to select a good lab for your postdoc
Most of the time is reserved for questions and answers. Total time will depend on the number of questions.
If you are interested to participate or if you have any questions about this seminar, please send an e-mail to Heike Ufheil (firstname.lastname@example.org ). Participation is free of charge!